when you are craving for something sweet but wish to treat yourself with some healthy staff chose to bake bananas. It is easy, healthy and everyone will love it. For those who wish something more just add some ice cream, vanilla sauce or wipe cream. This time is my healthy version of it.
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 Tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 Tsp ground green cardamon
- 4 soft dates
- 4 Tbsp raw chocolate, grated or 4 pieces for each banana
- For serving:
- 1 apple (optional
- 1 handful walnuts (optional)
- 2 Tbsp Chia seeds
- Preheat the oven to 200’C.
- Slice each banana in half but do not cut completely, so that they are still whole.
- Place each banana on its own sheet of foil. It needs to be big enough to totally wrap around it and seal it.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon into the split of the bananas.
- Cut up the dates and put them on top of the cinnamon.
- On top of that put the chocolate.
- Put in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve with apple, walnuts and chia seeds.